Browse Jacob Rickman latest jobs
We're working with a global asset manager whose total AUM exceeds $300b. They're looking to hire an associate level investment professional for their private equity team.
The ideal candidate must have between 3-6 years of experience in a tier 1 investment bank as an M&A or leveraged finance professional.
The responsibilities of the job include:
• Analysing potential investment opportunities
• Conducting research and due diligence in collaboration with advisors
• Building financial models to assist in investment evaluation, structuring and
• Developing relationships with management teams as part of monitoring portfolio companies
Our client is a global asset manager with over $300 billion assets under management looking to hire a junior investment professional for their real estate investment team in London.
The ideal candidate will have no more than 2.5 years of total experience working as any of the following: an investment banker at a tier-1 bank, an investment/acquisitions professional in a real estate investment fund, or an asset manager in a real estate investment fund.
- Preparing financial models to assess the viability of potential investment opportunities
- Assessing joint ventures, club deals, and other opportunities
- Conducting research on property sectors
- Monitoring current investments
- Producing internal reports, investment memos, and other proposals as need.
- No more than 2.5 years of total experience within the real estate financing and/or investment space
- Strong academics
- Commercial understanding
- Good interpersonal skills