Recently, we put together a report focused on investor relations and business developments in 2019 to examine how these trends and developments will impact the market in 2020. To receive a copy of the report straight to your inbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2019 saw previous years’ fundraising records beaten. The European private equity space raised nearly €90 billion.
- Brookfield’s majority acquisition of Oaktree, announced in March 2019, was one of the year’s most significant events in the financial services space.
- Of the selected 2019 moves, there is a relatively even distribution of movement across all levels of seniority.
- In the credit space, fund-to-fund moves accounted for 75% of total credit moves.
- Among the junior candidate pool, Investment Banking candidates are some of the most sought after, with M&A profiles being the most popular, followed by leveraged finance, capital markets, and restructuring team.
Read the full “2019 Hiring Report: London Investor Relations and Business Development” to gain access to recent movements of investor relations and business development professionals in London-based investment funds, a look into hiring trends in 2019 as well as insight into what to expect in 2020. If you’d like to receive the full report, email Zander Bailey at email@example.com.