We recently compiled our yearly report on the 2019 movements of private equity investment professionals in London. To receive a copy of the Report straight to your inbox, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are five notable takeaways from the report:
- Over half of junior new entrants to the space in 2019 were from banking and advisory backgrounds.
- The American bulge bracket banks Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and JP Morgan accounted for 40% of all junior banking moves.
- French was the most represented non-English language.
- Nearly one in three new entrant hires were female.
- The average experience for new entrants is 4.5 years of total previous experience.
Discover the full ‘H2 Hiring Report: European Credit’ to gain access to recent moves of investment professionals, a look into hiring trends in H2 2019, as well as insight into what to expect in 2020. If you’d like to receive the full report, please email Sam Reynolds at email@example.com.