Earlier this month, we shared the bi-annual 2019 European Credit Hiring Report, which looks into selected moves of credit professionals in London. To receive a copy of the report straight to your inbox, please email email@example.com.
Here are five notable takeaways from the report:
- There has been a noticeable rise in liquid credit hiring strategies.
- Direct lending has remained steady, although distressed/special situation is still quiet.
- Junior hiring continues to remain steady.
- The trend of private equity shops separating/restructuring from their credit arms is often a topic of discussion.
- The rise of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) will be a focus in 2020.
Discover the full ‘H2 Hiring Report: European Credit’ to gain access to recent moves of investment professionals, a look into hiring trends in H2 2019 as well as insight into what to expect in 2020. If you’d like to receive the full report, email Sam Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org.