16 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
- Enhancing your knowledge of your clients by building strong relationships with them
- Towards end of tenure, working with the Business Development/Sales team to discuss content ideas and map out users and how to engage them in order to grow revenue and ensure retention of existing accounts
- Towards end of tenure, collaborating with the Events, Strategic Projects and Survey teams to pitch and execute a wide range of products
- Collaborating with senior team members to program virtual and live content events
- Preparation for and attendance of client meetings
Candidates must have:
- Full business proficiency in English and German
- Bachelor's degree of above
- 1-2 years of work experience in a client service-focused position post-graduation
- Salary - £35,000 to £38,000
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off site activities and sports teams to join
- 18-24 months experience in a full time M&A role
- Previous experience in a bulge bracket investment bank, Big 4 or top tier corporate finance boutique
- Demonstrable experience at having worked on several Capital Raises and/or M&A transactions from engagement to completion
- Base salary up to £55,000
- Discretionary bonus up to 100% of base
- Opportunity for promotion after 1 year
This is a non-client facing, Client Managing/Account Handling role. The role will include dealing with New Business, Renewals and Mid Term Adjustments for Personal Lines Clients.
- Assisting Account Executives in the handling of accounts
- Assist in New Business, Renewals and MTA’s
- Work to support the company’s growth and retention strategy
- Knowledge of UK Personal Insurance Market
- Good analytical and numerical abilities
- Ability to provide quality service to clients and internal business partners
- Salary up to £30,000 negotiable dependent on experience
- Professional Development – CII incentive
- Regular training and development
- Benefits package
Our client is a credit fund with over €3 billion assets under management looking to hire an investment professional for their special situations team in London.
The ideal candidate will be a finance professional with experience working in the credit space. He or she will also have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage up and down, and a strong desire to work collaboratively with others.
- Undertaking fundamental credit analysis on single name corporates
- Executing valuation and financial models and processing legal and financial due diligence documents
- Monitoring current portfolio investments
- Producing internal reports, investment memos, and other proposals as need.
- Between 1-4 years of relevant experience (including leveraged finance, restructuring, private debt/direct lending, distressed/special situations backgrounds)
- Strong academics
- Commercial understanding
- Good interpersonal skills