Job DescriptionOur client is a global asset manager with over €100 billion assets under management looking to hire an investment professional for their private debt team in London.
The ideal candidate will be a finance professional with experience working in the credit space. He or she will also have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage up and down, and a strong desire to work collaboratively with others.
- Undertaking fundamental credit analysis on single name corporates
- Executing valuation and financial models and processing legal and financial due diligence documents
- Monitoring current portfolio investments
- Producing internal reports, investment memos, and other proposals as need.
- Between 1-3 years of relevant experience (including leveraged finance, private debt/direct lending, distressed/special situations backgrounds)
- Strong academics
- Commercial understanding
- Good interpersonal skills