Our client is a multi-strategy debt fund that focuses on long term debt, subordinated debt, and mezzanine debt. The available role is based in Munich.
The fund is invests in turnaround opportunities as well as fast growing, late-stage start ups.
The ideal candidate will be a finance professional with experience working in the credit space. He or she will also have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage up and down, and a strong desire to work collaboratively with others.
- Undertaking fundamental credit analysis on single name corporates
- Executing valuation and financial models and processing legal and financial due diligence documents
- Monitoring current portfolio investments
- Producing internal reports, investment memos, and other proposals as need.
- Between 1-3 years of relevant experience (including leveraged finance, restructuring, private debt/direct lending, distressed/special situations backgrounds)
- Strong academics
- Commercial understanding
- Good interpersonal skills
- Native German language skills