Our client, a corporate finance advisory boutique, are looking to hire someone with 2-4 years M&A experience to join their London team.
There is a heavy focus towards management advisory work and unparalleled deal flow within the mid-cap market. The team is sector agnostic with an emphasis on junior level involvement on client interaction and negotiations.
Our client, a leading Corporate Finance boutique in Norway, are looking to employ an Associate to join their growing team. The firm primarily cover sell-side, servicing private clients, with a strong network across the PE community.
The ideal candidate:
- 3-4 years M&A experience
- Some of which has been within a London based advisory firm
- Fluent in Norwegian or Swedish as well as English
- Internationally educated
- Experienced in valuations
Salary and bonus - competitive for the region
Our client, a leading mid-market corporate finance advisory boutique, based in Oslo, are seeking an analyst to join their growing team. The firm is generally sector agnostic, with a focus on tech and retail.
- 2-3 years relevant IB/M&A experience
- Fluent in Norwegian, Swedish or Danish
- Living in Oslo or looking to move back
Salary - EU55,000 plus competitive bonus
Our client, an award winning corporate finance team in the North East, are looking for Senior Manager and Director level professionals to join their Newcastle office.
The team advises on transactions across all sectors covering:
And pride themselves on being committed to delivery and the impact transactions have on shareholders and management teams.
Salary and bonus are competitive for the region.
Our client, a leading independent corporate finance firm in Yorkshire and the North East, are looking to hire an Executive into their Leeds office.
The firm provides lead advisory services to management teams, businesses and financial institutions, supporting them through a range of situations including:
M&A, Fundraising, MBO/MBIs, Strategy, DD and Reorganisation
- Executive level
- Working directly with partners and directors
- Exposure to clients
- Opportunity to work on transactions through the whole lifecycle
- Sector agnostic with a focus on management advisory work
- Incentives to network and market to potential clients
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Up to two years experience in a transaction focussed role (not mandatory)
- Competitive salary
- Year bonus of 15-30%
Our client is an M&A advisory and growth consultancy firm with a focus on the technology and creative sectors. With offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore this is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and rapidly growing global team.
- Director level
- M&A advisory team
- Specific focus on the Martech/Adtech space
- Based in London
Our client, a corporate finance advisory firm focussed on the TMT sector, are seeking a Partner to join their growing London team. Key areas of expertise include M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services, with a focus on the small to mid cap market.
Applicants must have:
Applicants must have:
- A longstanding sector or subsector focus within TMT
- Proven track record of deal origination and execution
My client, a corporate advisory boutique with a focus on M&A and Capital raising across the TMT sector, are looking to hire an Analyst into their growing London team.
The role provides an opportunity to work with closely with partner level sector specialists with exposure to the full lifecycle of processes across buy-side, sell-side and capital raising.
- 18-24 months experience in a full time M&A role
- Previous experience in a bulge bracket investment bank, Big 4 or top tier corporate finance boutique
- Demonstrable experience at having worked on several Capital Raises and/or M&A transactions from engagement to completion
- Base salary up to £55,000
- Discretionary bonus up to 100% of base
- Opportunity for promotion after 1 year