6 Corporate Finance Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Our client, an award-winning corporate finance team in the North East, are looking for Senior Manager and Director level professionals to join their Newcastle office.
The team advises on transactions across all sectors covering:
And pride themselves on being committed to delivery and the impact transactions have on shareholders and management teams.
Salary and bonus are competitive for the region.
- Working within a fast paced, fast growth environment
- Opportunity to travel when meeting with clients
- A less corporate environment to your typical CF team
Our client is an M&A advisory and growth consultancy firm with a focus on the technology and creative sectors. With offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore this is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and rapidly growing global team.
- Director level
- M&A advisory team
- Specific focus on the Martech/Adtech space
- Based in London
There is an expectation for you to have knowledge of the Martech and Adtech sectors and contacts within them. The role will primarily focus on overseeing the day to day running of transactions, with an element of origination.
Our client, a corporate finance advisory firm focussed on the TMT sector, are seeking a Partner to join their growing London team. Key areas of expertise include M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services, with a focus on the small to mid cap market.
Applicants must have:
- A longstanding sector or subsector focus within TMT
- Proven track record of deal origination and execution
- 18-24 months experience in a full time M&A role
- Previous experience in a bulge bracket investment bank, Big 4 or top tier corporate finance boutique
- Demonstrable experience at having worked on several Capital Raises and/or M&A transactions from engagement to completion
- Base salary up to £55,000
- Discretionary bonus up to 100% of base
- Opportunity for promotion after 1 year